Sun, 10 Mar|
Channel View Leisure Centre.
Six Nations Special Kayak the Capital of Wales
Enjoy a beautiful River Taff adventure kayaking tour of Cardiff during the Six Nations
Time & Location
10 Mar 2024, 14:00 – 16:30
Channel View Leisure Centre., Jim Driscoll Way, Cardiff CF11 7HB, UK
About the Event
Enjoy a beautiful tour of the Capital of Wales by Kayak
- Hear the Roar of the Six Nations on the River Taff by kayak . Be part of the atmospheric match.
- Kayak along the Taff river with its abundance of wildlife and Towering High rise luxury apartments . Heading up to the iconic Princpality Stadium where many a Welsh Roar can be heard. Then Gently meander past The Famous Old Brains brewery tower and then enjoy kayaking below the arches of the old Historic bridge 1756, Heading up to the wonderful Bute Park close to Cardiff castle.
- Kayaks 100% recycled, sturdy and easy to paddle and get in and out! So know hidden surprises. All we ask is you are familiar with kayaking and that you are moderately fit!All of This in a small group (Min 2 Max 5) with 2 qualified and fully Insured water safety Team Whats there not to like ? Come and and have a go.
- Either book your own group or join one of my small events
- £ 60 Day or Evening trip
- Kayak/paddle/buoyancy aid
- 2 Qualificied and insured water safety staff
What to Bring:
- Kit List
- water shoes/old trainers
- Hat/Gloves (weather permitting)
- Drink bottle (Essential)
- Change of clothes/Towel
- Ticket type
+£1.50 service fee+£1.50 service fee